Dec 31, 2008
Dec 30, 2008
Anyone else get this urge this time of year?
Dec 26, 2008
Dec 23, 2008
Dec 19, 2008
Dec 17, 2008
Dec 16, 2008
Off to sulk a bit!!!!
Dec 14, 2008
Today I am planning to spend most of the day in the kitchen.....hoping my back holds out.
We will be making these cinnamon rolls for giftsThe Pioneer Woman Cooks - Ree Drummond. A couple of coffee cakes for a get together tomorrow morning. And COOKIES!!!!!!!!
I will take some pictures when we are done!
Off to the kitchen I go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2008
Dec 10, 2008
Dec 7, 2008
Dec 6, 2008
Dec 2, 2008
Nov 30, 2008
Nov 28, 2008
Nov 25, 2008
THE BEST PUMPKIN PUDDING
1 cup pumpkin (canned)
1 package vanilla instant pudding
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups Cool Whip
graham crackers (to crumble on top)
Combine pumpkin, milk, vanilla, and instant pudding together in a bowl.
Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, and fold in the Cool Whip.
Sprinkle the crumbled graham crackers on top.
My Thanksgiving menu
Veggies and dip
Sharp cheese, crackers and grainy mustard
sweet potatoes ( still need to find a good recipe)
green bean casserole
pumpkin, pecan, apple and boston cream pie
cider, soda and wine
I think that is everything!!!
Nov 22, 2008
Anyway....I am hosting Thanksgiving and have done NOTHING to get ready yet. YIKES!!!!!
So hopefully today I will have some energy to get a move on. The kids and DH will be helping too!!!!
Nov 16, 2008
I have gottens lots of cleaning and organizing done. Even working on my menu for Thanksgiving. I will share with you when I get it finalized.
I won't have much time around the house to get things done this week..it is a busy one again.
Nov 14, 2008
My blogging has been kinda pathetic...I just don't have anything I feel is worth writing about.....what do you all do when this happens? Give a new blogger some tips.
Nov 10, 2008
2. Making cookies with Meghan....we laughed so much....and the cookies turned out good too!!!
3. The warm weather for Colin's last marching band performance
4. A nap on Sunday afternoon
5. Getting caught up on Mt. Washmore!!! this rarely happens around here LOL
Nov 5, 2008
2. An awesome coworker who took care of things for me so I could leave
3. Time at home....
4. The beautiful fall colors in my yard
5. That I don't have to see any more political ads....yahooooooo!!!!!
I should have spent today getting caught up around here....but I am not feeling that great either. So I did very little. The funk continues...but life moves on!!!
I am still working on the bathroom updating....still need to find a few more goodies to jazz it up...then I will share some pics.
Nov 4, 2008
Oct 27, 2008
Oct 22, 2008
2. Dismissed from jury duty.....it was going to be a long trial and I am so relieved to be done.
3. My normal life as crazy and busy as it gets...I do love it
4. My mom and dad for helping me out this week while I was at jury duty...couldn't have done it without them
5. A cup of hot tea on a chilly day
Oct 19, 2008
Oct 18, 2008
2. Shopping with Meghan
3. Making pizza with the kids....lots of fun
4. Another day with Domino(our dog)....I know they are numbered
5. All my bloggy friends for their wonderful comments about my fall decorations...I so appreciate them.
Oct 14, 2008
2. The weather continues to be gorgeous
3. My mom for helping out today
4. My meal plan so I didn't have to think about WWFD after a tough day
5. Tracy for being there for me she ROCKS!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Oct 12, 2008
Pork Chops alla Pizzaiola Recipe : Giada De Laurentiis : Food Network
It was super yummy and a hit with the family!!! Definitely a keeper.
Other than that we worked around the yard, since the weather is so nice. I am not feeling well...this cold is kicking my butt.